Experience one of the most authentic experiences of Seville. Travel through the historic city center on a horse-drawn carriage, the most charming transport in Seville.
The carriage driver will meet you in the morning in the old quarter of Seville, where you will pass by the main attractions of the historic center of the Andalusian capital. During this trip of about 45 minutes, you will go out for a beautiful trip through Plaza de España and María Luisa Park, two of the most beautiful places of the city.
During the carriage ride, you will also have the opportunity to contemplate important monuments such as the Statue of Bécquer, the Lope de Vega Theater or the monument to El Cid Campeador. Along the route you will also pass by some of the pavilions of the Iberian-American Exhibition of 1929.
The last stop on your itinerary will be Plaza del Triunfo, where you will enjoy stunning views of the Cathedral of Seville, the Alcazar Royal Palace and the Giralda Bell Tower.
It is recommend to book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially on bank holidays.
- There is a maximum number of 4 people per carriage
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Calle Arfe, 3 41001 Sevilla