Create your itinerary on-the-go and spend as much as you want at each stop in the route map!
Hop on board one of our bright red buses to see the best of Seville - the artistic, cultural, and financial capital of southern Spain. You will not be short of things to do in this beautiful city! With 14 bus stops around this historical masterpiece of a city, you will see so much from prestigious Islamic monuments, to gardens and Flamenco festivals. Sit back and enjoy the panoramic view from the open top bus and hop on and off at your convenience! Join the free walking tours to find out even more about Seville: discover Plaza de España and Maria Luisa Park, the Jewish quarter, Santa Cruz, and walk in the footsteps of the explorer, Ferdinand Magellan. Plus, buy the 48-hour Premium ticket and you can also explore Triana and visit the Museum of Fine Arts with a guide.
- Please see the route map for more information
- The buses are wheelchair-friendly
- You must present a printed voucher in exchange for a physical ticket for this activity
- You will collect your ticket from the driver or tour representative at any of the stops along the route
- The tickets are valid for 1 or 2 days after the first use
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.