Hop-On Hop-Off Jerez
City Sightseeing will take you to see many iconic landmarks across carefully selected bus stops riding our double-decker buses. Enjoy the view from the top deck as we drive you pass Alcazar - the 11th century Moorish fortress that has now been partially restored, the church of San Miguel, and the cloisters of Santo Domingo. Hop on and off our exclusive red buses as much as you like and make the most out of your stay in Jerez!
The City Sightseeing Bus Tour takes you to explore Jerez across conveniently located bus stops, ensuring you get the most out of your 24 hour ticket. Get to know the city's history, culture and urban life. Hop on at Plaza del Arenal and enjoy the view as you pass by the cathedral. If you are a history lover, you will enjoy a visit to the Museo Arqueológico de Jerez, an archaeological museum featuring collections donated by the wealthiest locals. Hop off to see a remarkable collection of vintage clocks and watches at the Palacio del Tiempo (The Palace of Time).
Hop back on and enjoy the ride with your camera at the ready! The City Sightseeing Bus Tour takes you across the Alameda Cristina, Plaza Santiago, Pizarro Street, and The Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art, another hot spot if you like horses! Join us and discover Jerez. Book your ticket online today and start planning your itinerary!
- View the bus route here
- You must present a printed voucher in exchange for a physical ticket for this activity
- You will collect your ticket from the driver or tour representative at any of the stops along the route. You may also collect your ticket at City Sightseeing Jerez de la Frontera office
- The tickets are valid for 24 hours after the first use
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Departs from Plaza del Arenal at the following times:
- Summer (April 1st to September 8th):
- Monday to Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Winter (September 9th to March 31st):
- Monday to Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
- Meeting point: Plaza del Arenal
- Start time: 1:00 p.m.
- Duration: 30-40 minutes
What You Get
- 24-hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Free guided walking tour
- Visit to the Tío Pepe Winery
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
City Sightseeing Jerez de la Frontera
Avda. Del Puerto 1 - 5º-G
11006, Cadiz, Spain