We will begin our tour of the island visiting the third highest volcano in the world, with 3700 meters of altitude, is surrounded by a wonderful lunar landscape. You will be able to enjoy a walk through this natural place and you will have free time to take incredible photos.
Our next stop will be to see closer another of the island's geological wonders, the cliffs of the Giants. This wall of 600 meters of height surrounds a beach in which you will be able to give you a bath if you wish and we will make a pause to eat while you enjoy these views.
Characterized by its cliffs and ravines, this valley used to be lost from civilization, electricity arrived not long ago and roads used to be little more than dusty roads. Now the road is much more functional and will allow us to run through it with the bus and stop to take incredible photographs of this peculiar landscape.
We will walk for an hour through the cobbled streets of this municipality that was the main fishing and commercial port of the island after the conquest of the Catholic Monarchs and until its complete destruction in 1706 by the eruption of the Trevejo volcano. You can learn more about this beautiful place from the hand of our guide before returning to the south of the island.
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not recommended for people with back problems and heart conditions
- In order to know where you will be taking the bus, indicate the selected meeting point at booking time. Please show your voucher to the guide when you arrive to the meeting point. We recommend to be puntual as the bus can not wait for latecommers
- After purchase, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your pickup location. Please inlcude the following:
- Names of passengers
- Order number
- Chosen pickup location
Available Pickup Locations
- Plaza Pedro García Cabrera (TF 38650, CN, ES)
- Hard Rock Cafe Tenerife (s/n Av. las Américas, TF Playa de la Américas 38660, CN, ES)
- San Eugenio Shopping Centre (20 Av. de los Pueblos, TF Costa Adeje 38660, CN, ES)
- Fañabe Plaza Shopping Mall (20 Av. de Bruselas, TF Costa Adeje 38660, CN, ES)
- Centro Comercial Plaza del Duque (s/n Calle Londres, TF Costa Adeje 38660, CN, ES)
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.