Visit a local olive oil factory to discover all the secrets about the "golden liquid," probably the most important industry in Andalusia. Walk around the olive orchard to know how and where the olive trees grow. Delight in an olive oil tasting session.
Discover the secrets of the most important product in the Mediterranean way of life, olive oil. Explore a small olive oil factory just 20 minutes from Seville and learn about the traditional processes and production of olive oil. Savor a tasting session of this “liquid gold” to round off your experience.
After pickup from your accommodation in Seville, take a quick drive through the countryside to reach the factory. This factory aims to make top-quality olive oil using just physical methods, picking the olives by hand. It produces just a few liters every year but it's one of the best olive oils in the world.
Before visiting the factory, walk through the orchards where hundreds of olive trees grow slowly waiting for the picking season. There, the owner of the company will explain all the secrets required to care for the trees.
Once you know everything about the trees, go into the facilities of the factory with the manager and see all the machines used for the whole process. Discover the traditional way of life in a real hacienda in the Andalusian countryside, an area that has produced olive oil since Roman times, 2000 years ago.
After learning about the process, the history, and the traditional methods of production, taste different varieties of olive oil with an appetizer. Also sample the sweet, bitter, and spicy local oil recognized as one of the most appreciated oils in the world. Three hours after arriving at the factory, head back to Seville where you should arrive around 2 PM.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Infant seats are available if requested in advance
- There is a minimum number of 3 people required for the tour to operate in the same language and there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if this is not met and you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- After purchase, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your pickup location. Please inlcude the following:
- Names of passengers
- Order number
- Pickup location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.