Fascinating and Monumental Seville
Enjoy a very artistic walk through the city of Seville. In about 3 hours, you will discover monuments such as the Giralda or the Cathedral of Santa María de la Sede, the Mudejar architecture and many other elements that constitute the Andalusian historical and artistic heritage.
Make the most of your visit to Seville with a guided tour of the capital; explore the most important monuments and areas of the city with our sightseeing tour. Discover the charm of Hispanic-Muslim architecture that is all around the city, walk along the shore of the Guadalquivir, great king of Andalusia, or enjoy the best views of the city from the top of the Giralda.
With the company of our official tour guide of the city, visit emblematic works of historical and artistic heritage of Andalusia. You will be shocked by the Gothic-Mudejar beauty of the Reales Alcázares and amazed by the dimensions of the Cathedral of Saint Mary, both buildings declared as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Walk through the streets and the courtyards of the Barrio de Santa Cruz, the old Jewish quarter of Seville where it was established the second largest Jewish community in Spain, and if you feel up to it, finish the day with a climb of almost 98 meters at the Giralda, undisputed symbol of the city, a nice way to say goodbye to an unforgettable tour.
- Due to the length of the walking tour, we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficiently water during the walk
- The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances
What You Get
- Official bilingual Tourist Guide
- Tickets to the Cathedral, the Reales Alcázares and the Giralda
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
This tour starts at Excursions Office, Zaragoza Street n.1 and ends at Seville city center.
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.