Get up-close to native wildlife at Doñana National Park.
You will start the journey travelling from Seville through the nearby town of Coria del Río on the banks of the River Guadalquivir. You will travel to the northern area of the marshes. In this area the pine forests and pastures are home to approximately 200,000 different inhabitants including 300 birds species. We will pass the rice fields which are home to Europe’s largest colony of storks.
You will continue your 4x4 journey through the vast natural space of the northern area exploring the village of El Rocío, it´s chapel and the SEO Observatory. Enjoy the unique opportunity to enter the palaces and walk along the Doñana National Park trails, near La Rocina stream. After lunch you will travel to the beach to learn about Spain´s largest dune system. On return you can take advantage of the beautiful sunset through the pine forest in Asperillo area. You can also spot some of the large animals inhabiting the Doñana area.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered a full refund
- Please email email@example.com with your order number, name and location of hotel pickup/ dropoff
Tour departs daily at 7am.
What You Get
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Walking tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by 4x4 vehicle
How to Use
- Please present a printed or a mobile voucher when the driver arrives
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.