Cordoba, Caliphal City
Visit Cordoba from Seville and discover the extensive heritage that you can find there. With an official expert guide, you will pass through the Mosque of Cordoba, the Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos and the Jewish quarter among others.
The tour begins with a scenic one hour bus journey to Cordoba passing many beautiful cities such as Carmona, La Luisiana and La Carlota. We will then arrive to the city which once was the light of the world when it enjoyed the position of being a caliphate city. Cordoba offers and enormous cultural and historic legacy. We will visit the gorgeous Mosque-Cathedral declared World Heritage Site, which is considered the most important monument around the Islamic western. Its shimmering golden mosaics and an endless row of red and white striped arches make it a visual delight.
We won´t miss The Christian Kings Alcazar, The Jewish Quarter with its narrow streets and white- washed houses full of flowers and the only Synagogue in Andalusia. We will also walk along the lovely Calle de las Flores one of the most traditional places of Cordoba. Once we´ve explored all the Jewish Quarter secrets, you will have some free time to walk around by yourself, have a traditional lunch or do some shopping.
- Due to the length of the walking tour, we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficiently water during the walk. The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances
What You Get
- Official Bilingual Tourist Guide
- Entrance fees to the Mosque, Synagogue and Christian Kings Alcazar
- Free time for exploring the Caliphal City
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
This tour starts at Excursions Office, Zaragoza Street n.1 and ends at Seville city center.
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.