Join a half day tour to the beautiful city of Toledo. Stroll around its Old Town and wonder at the fascinating mix of cultures.
Check in at our office in central Madrid at least 15 minutes in advance of your tour. Leave the city towards Toledo aboard one of our air-conditioned coaches.
Dive into its history and discover a perfect mix of Arab, Jewish and Christian cultures. Wander around its Old Town, declared a World Heritage City in 1986. The more than 2000 years of existance have given the city a huge historical importance. Did you know it once was the capital of Spain? Get to know the city fantastic heritage and discover how the coexistence of the three cultures throughout the centuries influenced its current architectural style.
Follow your guide through the city cobbled streets until you reach the Cathedral. Built on the remains of an Arab mosque, its construction started in the 13th century. Today, it is one of the most important Gothic Cathedrals of Spain. Admire the magnificent façade and the huge bell tower before getting inside. Visit its interior and Sacristy, full of masterpieces of the former art museum it was. Amongst them, see fifteen paintings by El Greco.
At the end of the guided tour, you will have some free time to enjoy the city at your own pace before returning to Madrid.
- Please keep in mind that the excursion includes several visits on foot, comfortable shoes are recommended
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination
- St Tomé Church visitors are kindly requested to respect the instructions of the Security staff: Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at Calle San Nicolás, nº 15 (corner Plaza Ramales) and ends at Bus Parking Plaza de Oriente, Level -2.
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour