Enjoy a half-day excursion discovering the Walk of Art! With preferential access to Madrid's three great pictorial museums you will visit the Prado Museum, the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum and the Centro Nacional Reina Sofía Museum. The tour includes a drink and a tapa.
Discover the Walk of Art! At Paseo del Prado Street you will find the best Museums in Madrid: Prado Museum, Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum and Centro Nacional Reina Sofía Museum. We will enjoy the best of the permanent collection in each one of them.
Our visit will start at Prado Museum, admiring the main paintings of Rafael Sanzio, Fra Angélico, El Bosco, Tiziano, Velázquez, Rubens and Goya. After visiting Prado Museum, we will stop to have a drink with a tapa, before going to Thyssen Museum.
We will continue our visit in Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, where we will enjoy the main impressionist painters, such as Degas, Cezanne, Renoir, Van Gogh, Gauguin, Pisarro, Derain, etc. We will finish our visit to the Thyssen Museum with the collection of Pop Art and Dadaism, with works of Roy Lichtenstein, Richard Lindner or Richard Estes.
Our next stop is Reina Sofía Museum. We will enjoy admiring the great Guernica of the unforgettable Spanish painter Pablo Picasso and the main works of the brilliant Salvador Dalí. Our tour ends here, but you will be able to return to each of the museums, since the tickets are valid all day long during the opening time.
- Entrances to Prado Museum, Thyssen Museum and Reina Sofía Museum valid for one day, until closing time
- Please keep in mind that the tour includes several visits on foot, comfortable shoes are recommended
- Visitors are kindly requested to respect the instructions of the Museums Security Staff: Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions
- It is possible that some of the paintings that are in our program were not available, despite belonging to the permanent collections of the three museums, because it was assigned for some exhibition, in this case, would be replaced by another painting with a similar artistic value
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
This tour starts from Madrid City Tour Bus Information point at Calle Felipe IV, next of the Prado Museum and ends at Reina Sofia Museum.
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.