Madrid Bike Tour
Explore Madrid on a bike and see a completely different city. Choose from one of the two itineraries offered and visit some of the most important landmarks in town.
Start your tour from our office, visit the Retiro Park and cruise along this beautiful public park in the city center. Continue to some of the historic corners of Madrid such as the Town Hall and the Prado Museum. Cycle into Las Letras neighborhood and discover the Hapsburg’s Madrid. Arrive to Puerta del Sol and see the Bear and the Madrone, symbol of the city. Admire magnificent buildings such as the Royal Palace or the Almudena Cathedral on this tour. Join this eco-friendly tour and enjoy Madrid with us!
- We recommend comfortable clothing and shoes. In winter, warm clothes and in case of rain appropriate clothing
- Rain ponchos are available, should they be needed
- Helmets and child seats are available on request for free
What You Get
- 1 bike
- 1 basket for personal belongings
- Use of helmet (optional)
- One drink (refreshment or Mineral water)
- Tour host
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Madrid tour departs at 11 am from Avenida de Menéndez Pelayo, 9 (10 meters in front of Retiro Park).
Print your voucher and give it to your guide.
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.