See the historic sights of Toledo and Segovia on a guided tour by air-conditioned bus from Madrid. Get access to the former palace of the Alcázar of Segovia and marvel at the magnificent art and architecture of Toledo Cathedral.
Want to venture out of the hustle and bustle of the Madrid scape? Take a day off venturing the outskirts of town to see the legendary Spanish cities of Toledo and Segovia.
Depart Madrid and journey to the historic city of Segovia to see the UNESCO World Heritage Roman aqueduct. Marvel at the iconic 1st-century monument, considered the most important example of Roman-era civil engineering in Spain. Visit the royal palace of the Alcázar of Segovia, built on a rocky crag above the confluence of 2 rivers near the Guadarrama mountains.
Continue to the imperial city of Toledo, often referred to as the Second Rome due its architecture and for being the source of the Roman Army’s swords because of its top grade steel.
Stroll the maze of medieval streets and take in the panoramic view of the city from the top of Mirador del Valle. Learn how Christian, Jewish and Muslim communities have lived there in harmony for centuries, and look inside Toledo Cathedral (if option chosen), known for its magnificent art. After seeing the city’s most important sites, you’ll be given some free time to roam around, and once that’s over, you’ll be taken back to Madrid.
If you’re interested in architecture and construction, this tour is a must because a lot of what you’ll see are architectural masterpieces, and you’ll learn all about them from an English-speaking guide.
- 7:30am Meet up at Plaza Las Ventas
- 9:00am Reach Segovia (guided tour, free time)
- Alcázar of Segovia (guided tour)
- Toledo (photo stop, guided tour, free time, shopping)
- Toledo Cathedral (Optional)
- 5:45pm Back to Madrid
- Children 3 and below join free-of-charge
Tour operates from 07:30 hrs to 18:45 hrs (Approx. 11 Hours)
Las Ventas Square
Calle de Julio Camba 3, 28028 Madrid
(In front of the exit of Metro Ventas at Julio Camba Street No.1)
What You Get
- Round-trip transport within Madrid, Toledo, and Segovia
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Entrance to the Alcazar in Segovia
- Entrance and guided visit to the Cathedral of Toledo (if option selected)
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Food and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
How to Use
- Please present your printed or mobile voucher to the tour operator on the day of the tour
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.