Early Access Skip the Line Guided Tour Royal Palace
Discover one of the best preserved palaces in Europe. Skip the lines to access some of the greatest areas of the site with your local guide. Visit areas such as the great Royal Chapel, the Grand Staircase and the Crown Room.
Join a local guide on this guided visit to the Royal Palace. After check in at our office a guide will walk you to the site (2 min walk) and you will enter the venue together.
Skip the lines and dive right into the history of this beautiful palace. Did you know its size doubles the one of Buckingham Palace? Build in an Italian baroque style, it was the former residence of the Spanish Monarchy from 1766 to 1931. Nowadays, it still is a great example of the establishment of Madrid as the capital of the kingdom.
Today, it holds the most important receptions of the Spanish Crown. Know the audiences, dinner parties and signature of agreements celebrated through the years. Walk around the Armory Square. Marvel at the beautiful tapestries and elegant furniture. Follow your guide through the Grand Staircase, the Throne Room and the Banqueting Hall, among others.
Once your guided visit finishes, you can visit the Royal Armory on your own. Make sure not to miss the views from the viewpoint of the Armory square!
- This tour is bilingual and will be in English and Spanish
- Please keep in mind that the excursion includes several visits on foot, we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes
- Royal Palace visitors are kindly requested to respect the instructions of the Palace Security: Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the official acts to be celebrated in the palace
Tour starts at 8:45am and 12:15pm.
What You Get
- Bilingual official guide
- Early Entrance and guided tour to Royal Palace
- “Skip the line” access
- Individual radioguided system
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at Calle San Nicolás, 15 (corner Plaza Ramales) and ends at the Royal Palace.
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.