Albaizyn And Sacromonte Walking Tour Including Granada City Tour
In this guided tour you will discover corners of Granada with a lot of history. Travel to the past in Albayzin, where you can experience its Moorish roots firsthand, and in Sacromonte, a neighborhood where gypsies who fought with the Catholic Monarchs settled!
Albayzin & Sacromonte Walking Tour: We will go up by official tourist train to the hearth of the Albayzín to start from there a nice guided walking tour. A walk through the Albayzín means to travel through its Moorish roots, wandering through a labyrinth of narrow streets perfumed o jasmine.
The Sacromonte quarter is the place where the gypsies, who came with the Catholic Monarchs after the reconquest of Granada established. We will visit one of its typical and famous house-caves.
Granada City Tour Train: You will also have all the day to discover Granada on your own path with the hop-on hop-off Granada City Tour Train. The train features a panoramic roof, open deck in summer, and on board audio guides in 12 languages (with two special kid’s channels in Spanish and English).
The Alhambra Route runs during the day, while the City Centre Route is an evening train that takes in Granada’s great nighttime atmosphere.
- Albayzin & Sacromonte Walking Tour and Granada City Tour Train must be done at the same day
What You Get
- Granada City Tour ticket hop on/off (1 day)
- Official Bilingual Guide
- Albayzin & Sacromonte guided walking tour
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
This tour starts at Granada City Tour Touristic Train stop #3, at Plaza Nueva.
Print your voucher twice (a copy for the guided tour and a copy for the Hop-on hop-off Granada City Tour).
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
You can begin your hop-on hop-off tour at any of the Granada City Tour stops by showing your voucher when getting on board.