Small Group: Barcelona Tapas Evening Walking Tour
Combine gastronomy and culture on a small group tour. Join a gourmet tour guide and walk around Barcelona city center. Visit the Boqueria Market and taste traditional products. Stop at two restaurants in the Gothic Quarter that offer a great selection of local and delicious tapas!
Enjoy gourmet food and Catalan culture on a walking tour of the most famous tapas bars in Barcelona. Get a general view of the city, learn to order tapas in a bar and discover some of the best restaurants in the city center. Moreover, your guide will offer tips on how to get the most out of your time in the city.
Go to Tours, Tapas & Friends. This is a gastronomic center created to offer exclusive experiences to foodies. Enjoy a glass of wine. Your guide will take you to the famous food market of La Boqueria in La Rambla. Enjoy the wide offer of fresh products and taste some traditional foods. Continue through the Gothic Quarter and discover architecture, atmosphere, language and Spanish gastronomy. Some of the gourmet shops you will visit have more than 100 years! Make a stop at an specialized Iberian Ham store and taste this mouthwatering cured meat.
The tour will stop at two restaurants offering a wide selection of local, delicious tapas. By the end of the tour you will be full of great food, tradition, good wine and a better understanding of Spanish and Catalan culture. Learn about its history and how to live like a local.
- Small Group: Maximum 15 people per departure
- Minimum 2 people per departure
- This is a walking tour. Please wear appropriate attire
- The tour operates in all weather conditions
- Infants under 3 years join us free of charge. No food or drinks are provided. Reservation required
What You Get
- Walking tour with a gourmet guide
- 8 tapas, hot and cold
- 3 tastings in the Boqueria Market and gastronomic food stores
- 3 drinks (water is considered a drink)
- Radio guide system
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
This tour starts from Barcelona city center, exact address will be detailed on the voucher.
Print your voucher and give it to your guide. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
Please note that this tour ends at Santa Caterina market area (downtown).