Visit the Picasso Museum skipping the queues. Take a guided tour through the Gothic Quarter and Born neighborhoods. Learn about the city history and interesting facts. See emblematic points of the city such as Las Ramblas or the Cathedral of Barcelona.
Did you know Barcelona was once a Roman settlement? That's right, the city got its current name from the Latin word Barcino.
The Romans that once lived in the territory gave it to their settlement, some remains of which are still visible in the Gothic Quarter today. Walk through its medieval cobbled streets and learn about the city history. Listen to your guide as you see some of the most important landmarks of the city center, such as Las Ramblas. See the Cathedral of Barcelona from the exterior and wonder at the impressive monument.
Head towards the Born neighborhood. Admire the exterior of the Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar. The next stop of your tour will be the Picasso Museum. This is the first museum created to honor the painter, when he was still alive. Discover details of the artist life and career. Appreciate the works of the painter and his artistic evolution during the visit.
Once the guided tour finishes, you will be able to stay inside the museum for as long as you wish.
- Tour not recommended for children under 3 years old
- Please be aware that the tour includes Walking Tours. The use of comfortable clothes and shoes is recommended
- It is recommended not to carry backpacks. If you take them you must leave them at the box office to access the museum
- For your comfort, a radio guide system is offered during the tour, in groups of more than 5 people
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
This tour starts from Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office at: La Rambla, 54 and ends at Picasso Museum.
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.