Sant Pau Art Noveau Guided Tour - World Heritage
Discover the impressive complex of buildings Sant Pau Art Nouveau forms. Visit one of the most important works by the famous architect Lluís Domènech i Montaner.
Visit the fantastic complex of Sant Pau Art Nouveau. Explore the group of buildings that served as a hospital until 2009. The complex is one of the most important works of Lluís Domènech i Montaner, who was of the most representative architects of Catalan Modernism.
Learn about the history of modern medicine in Barcelona. Admire the many artifacts and tools used at the time, now displayed in the different rooms. Discover the significant importance of the building, declared a World Heritage Site in 1997. Stroll around following your guide through its gardens and pavilions.
- Please bear in mind this is a walking tour. Wear appropriate attire
What You Get
- Tour guide
- Admission to Sant Pau Art Nouveau
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
This tour starts from Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site, street Sant Antoni Maria Claret, 167 Barcelona. There will be a personal staff with an indication of Julià Travel.
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.