Sagrada Familia Guided Tour with Fast Track Access
Considered the Gaudi’s masterpiece, the Basilica and Expiatory Temple of la Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings in the world.
Enjoy this guided tour of the Basilica and the Expiatory Temple of the Sagrada Familia. Although it is still under construction, it is one of the emblems of Barcelona and attracts millions of visitors every year. We will visit its extremely rich interior in symbolism and thanks to the explanations of our guides, you will discover how Gaudí was inspired by nature, which he considered God's masterpiece.
As a result the building is a perfect fusion between architecture and spiritually. At the end of the tour you will be able to visit the museum, where there is an exhibition of drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings up to the present day.
- Estimated tour duration: 1.5 hrs
- As it is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted. Also Visitors will not be allowed to enter with special clothing to celebrate any sort of festivities.
- For safety, no hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons.
- For your comfort, a radio guide system is offered during the tour, in groups of more than 5 people.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour
Tour departs at 10am.
Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at Carrer Sardenya 311.
What You Get
- Monolingual or Bilingual Official guide
- Radio guide system
- Entrance fee and guided visit to Sagrada Familia
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Other services not specified
How to use
- Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.