Pyrenees-Vall de Núria Full Day Tour from Barcelona
Join a full day tour and discover the breathtaking area of the Pyrenees. An incomparable landscape from where to enjoy the dreamiest views. From high peaks to leafy valleys, enjoy the streams of crystal clear water.
Leave the hustle and bustle of Barcelona for the serenity of the alpine mountains. In only two hours, you will experience a complete change of environment.
Discover bucolic landscapes and marvel at the breathtaking views. Today, the Pyrenees still represent nature in its pure state. Admire the new constructions of stony houses and slate roofs, which have preserved the rustic ambiance. The area will surprise you not only for its amazing scenery but also for its important artistic heritage. Visit the Roman Monastery of Santa Maria in Ripoll and learn about its important history.
Take the funicular railway up to the Nuria Valley, the only way to reach the area. On arrival, enjoy a guided tour to the Sanctuary of the Virgin Nuria and the surrounding natural area. Sample local products after the visit and before enjoying the free time for lunch, at your own expense. Its great outdoors and cultural richness, suitable for the whole family, invite you to take part in different activities available.
- This tour is bilingual in English and Spanish
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: Radio guide system is offered to groups of more than 5 people
- Please note this is a walking tour on arrival at the site. Wear appropriate attire
What You Get
- Transportation on an air conditioned coach
- Tour operated in both Spanish and English
- Radio guide system
- Assistant on board
- Admission to Santa María de Ripoll monastery. Guided tour
- Tasting of local products
- Return ticket for the funicular railway at the Nuria Valley
- Discounts on numerous activities
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at: Carrer de Balmes nº 5, Barcelona.
Please check-in at the counter at least 15 minutes before the departure time.