Discover the north side of Lanzarote on this morning tour.Walk through the famous cave Jameos del Agua and enjoy an unforgettable view from the Famara Cliff.
Enjoy the northern landscape of the island in the morning light. Drive to the most northern part of the island at 8:45 AM and reach Los Valles, the Valley of the Thousand Palm Trees and Haría, where the 5,000-year-old volcano Corona is located.
After a short drive, you will approach Famara massif at a height of 500 meters. Admire the magnificent view over the islets of the archipelago Chinijo and enjoy this incredible vantage point. Afterwards, continue to Jameos del Agua, a location of impressive underground oases.
The intrusion of the sea created this natural lagoon, a perfect natural pool, embedded in nature and framed by lush vegetation. Pass through the villages of Arrieta, Guatiza and Teguise on your way back to the harbor. You will be back at 11:30 AM after an unforgettable morning tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Meeting point at the police control area of the port