All-access travel on Barcelona's public transport networks including to and from the airport.
Tapas by tram, Casa Batlló by bus, or Camp Nou by coach. With the Hola Barcelona Travel Card, transport is so fluid it feels like part of the fun!
Explore freely for periods of 2, 3, 4 or 5 consecutive days and do like the Catalans do, navigating the city's public transport network like a pro.
To generate your Hola Barcelona Travel Card, scan your barcode at the TMB machines, found at the airport and in the city. Then, it's time to see the sights.
The metro, bus, urban railway, Montjuïc funicular, tram and regional railway are all at your disposal, so avoid the steep taxi fares and even use your pass to get back to the airport when it's time to say adios.
- Children under 4 years of age travel for free and don’t need a ticket
- The card is activated the first time you use it and is then valid for your chosen duration
- Validity is for hours, not calendar days
- You must use your card on consecutive days
Operating hours vary by transport providers. Click here for more information regarding operating hours.
Plaça de Catalunya
Plaça de Catalunya, 08002, Barcelona
What You Get
- Unlimited journeys by public transport for your chosen period of time
- Included systems: Metro, bus (TMB), urban railway (FGC, Zone 1), Montjuïc funicular, tram (TRAM), regional railway (Rodalies de Catalunya, Zone 1)
- Travel between Barcelona El Prat airport and Barcelona
How to Use
- Go to one of the machines of TMB (Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona) at any metro station, press the button "voucher" and type in the barcode to get your Hola Barcelona Travel Card printed
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.