Girona & Figueres and Dali Museum Day Trip from Barcelona
Visit the wonderful city of Girona. Enjoy a guided walking tour of the Old Town, see the Cathedral and the ancient City Walls. Stroll along the Jewish Quarter. Explore the city during your free time. Discover the Dalí Theatre-Museum and marvel at the largest art collection of Salvador Dalí art.
Check in at our office in central Barcelona 15 minutes before the departure time of the activity. Board an air-conditioned coach, sit back and relax on the journey to Girona. After a 1-and-a-half-hour drive on the highway, you will arrive to the city.
Learn about the Roman origins of this quaint town and see part of the preserved city walls. Walk the cobbled streets of the historic city center and marvel at the details of its buildings. Discover the myths and legends connected to the city. Do you know why flies played an important part on its history?
You will have about an hour of free time after the guided tour to explore the city at your own leisure and have lunch. Meet your guide back again for a drive to Figueres, where the Dalí Museum is located.
The building that today holds the collection is a reconstruction of the original one. The former was burned down during the Spanish Civil War. Enter the Museum and marvel at the largest collection of the artist artworks. See the evolution of his style through the years and wonder at some of his most important paintings. The Museum is a perfect representation of the artistic and historical value of his works.
What You Get
- Transportation on an air conditioned coach
- Tour operated in both Spanish and English
- Local guide
- Admission to the Dalí Theatre-Museum and Dalí Jewels exhibition
- Assistant on board
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at: Carrer de Balmes nº 5, Barcelona
Please check-in at the counter at least 15 minutes before the departure time