Costa Brava and Dali - Full Day
Discover beautiful beaches, quaint towns and Dalí’s artwork on this full day tour from Barcelona. Visit the fishing village of Calella de Palafrugell and walk along the Camí de Ronda towards Llafranc. Wonder at the amazing Costa Brava. Explore the medieval village of Pals. Head to Figueres and visit the Dalí Theatre-Museum.
Enjoy free time on arrival and explore this picturesque fishing village at your own pace.
Meet your guide to start a walking tour. Follow your guide on the Camino de Ronda, which will take you to the neighboring town of Llafranc. The Caminos of Ronda border the entire Costa Brava and were previously used to monitor maritime contraband. The walk will last around 30 minutes and is suitable for all ages. See the rocky rugged coastline and the small coves surrounded by pine forests.
Your next destination will be Pals, a small inland town located on the top of a hill. The town is almost entirely integrated into an impressive medieval complex. Climb the cylindrical tower dating from the 12th century to enjoy fantastic panoramic views of the Costa Brava. Walk its cobbled streets and feel like you have travelled back in time. Admire the perfectly restored arches and stone balconies before meeting your guide.
At noon you will arrive in Figueres, where you will have 1 hour and a half to have lunch on your own. Explore the streets of the old town and savor a typical lunch. Visit the incredible Dalí Theater-Museum, which houses the largest collection of his works of art, and learn about the artistic evolution of Salvador Dalí.
- Please note: Radio guide system is offered to groups of more than 5 people
- Please note this is a walking tour on arrival at the site. Wear appropriate attire
What You Get
- Transportation on an air conditioned coach
- Tour operated in both Spanish and English
- Radio guide system
- Local guide
- Tour guide on board
- Visits to Calella de Palafrugell, Llafranc and Pals
- Admission to the Dalí Theatre-Museum and the Dalí Jewels exhibition
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at: Carrer de Balmes nº 5, Barcelona.
Please check-in at the counter at least 15 minutes before the departure time.