Castellers Experience, Winery Tour And Optional Tapas - Small Group
Dive into Catalan culture on this tour to Vilafranca del Penedés, the wine capital of Catalonia. Visit Pinord Wine Cellar and enjoy a tasting of 3 of their wines. Enter the Castellers world and discover all the secrets of this unique tradition. See a live rehearsal and join in!
Join us in this unforgettable experience. Leave our office in central Barcelona on an air-conditioned coach. Sit back and relax on the journey to Vilafranca del Penedés.
Visit the family owned Pinord winery with an oenology expert. With over a hundred years’ experience, they produce both wine and cava (sparkling wine). Nowadays they still use traditional techniques to produce their wines, famous worldwide. Recently, they have extended their range of products and now have new organic wines. Learn about the new farming procedures to create those products. After the guided tour enjoy a tasting of 3 of their amazing wines. Did you know that Vilafranca del Penedés is the wine capital of Catalonia?
Next, head to the location where the most famous Castellers group practices. Enter the headquarters of the most important castellers group of the area and discover the secrets of this unique tradition in the world. A true casteller* will give you a tour of the place. If you have included the option to your booking, it is now time to savor a delicious tapas menu based on local food. Later, enjoy a live rehearsal of the group and see the brave children whilst they climb to the top. Dare to join in!
*A casteller is someone who participates in the art of making human towers.
- Starting Time at 06:00 PM / Check-in Time at 05:45 PM
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: Radio guide system is offered to groups of more than 5 people
- Please note this is a walking tour on arrival at the site. Wear appropriate attire
What You Get
- Transportation on an air conditioned coach
- Bilingual guide at destination
- Radio guide system
- Expert guide in oenology
- Guided tour at Pinord Winery and taste 3 of their wines
- Guided tour in Cal Figarot with a casteller
- Castellers rehearsal. Possibility to join in
- Tapas Menu
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at: Carrer de Balmes nº 5, Barcelona
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.