Caribe Aquatic Park Ticket Only
Are you ready to dive in on the fun? Wait no longer and come and cool off in the water park of PortAventura park!!
Day trip to PORTAVENTURA Caribe Aquatic Park from Barcelona. You can practice rafting, go down trepid slides or relax on a lounger indulging you with a mixture of the sound of the waves that reach the sand and the tasty reggae rhythm that runs through every corner of this amazing water park. During its more than 50,000 square meters you can see more than 4,300 tropical plants that are all carefully looked after to the smallest detail.
Attractions, waterslides and pools to every taste and ages, but only for the brave are available King Khajuna, Europe’s highest free fall waterslide! A fantastic combination between excitement and relaxation with a single objective: the whole family may live a unique Caribbean adventure!
- PortAventura World reserves the right to organise, schedule, restrict and close public access to PortAventura Park and/or PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park and/or Ferrari Land and their different areas and services
- Some facilities may not operate and may be suspended or closed if necessary due to technical, weather, safety or operating conditions. In view of these conditions, it may also be necessary to close PortAventura Park and/or PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park and/or Ferrari Land.The above does not entitle Visitors to a refund on admission or change of date
What You Get
- Entrance to Caribe Aquatic Park 1 day
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You must exchange your voucher & collect the entrance tickets from: Julià Travel Gray Line Office at Balmes str.nº5, Barcelona before going to the PortAventura Park.
You must provide an identity document (ID Card, Passport or driving license) when exchanging your voucher for the entrance tickets at Julià Travel Gray Line.
Julià Travel Gray Line spain contact. 0034 93 317 64 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org.