Discover the best of Barcelona from multiple perspectives on a 3.5-hour tour by land, sea, and air. Stroll through the Gothic Quarter and travel back to the Middle Ages. Enjoy bird’s eye views on a helicopter flight and sail the coastline.
Explore Barcelona from different perspectives on this half-day tour that goes on land, sea and air.
Meet your guide near the Barcelona Cathedral, walk to the Church of Sant Felip Neri, tucked away in a hidden corner of the Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic). Continue to Placa de Sant Jaume to see the imposing government buildings of the Town Hall and Palace of the Generalitat of Catalonia. Wander into the old Jewish Quarter, to see the picturesque church of Santa Maria del Pi.
Take a promenade down the tree-lined Ramblas, passing Placa del Rei and La Boqueria market on the way to Port Vell. Here, board a Turkish Goleta and sail along the coast for panoramic views of the city's skyline and the Mediterranean Sea.
Marvel at the monument to Christopher Columbus pointing to the Americas as you transfer by van to the heliport. Glide up into the sky by helicopter, and enjoy indescribable views of Port Vell, Barceloneta, the Olympic Port, Olympic Village, mouth of the Besos River and more.
- All passengers must show a valid ID or passport in order to board the helicopter
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- The maximum weight is 130 kilograms (286 pounds); passengers weighing more than this will not be able to join the flight
- Passengers over 110 kilograms (242 pounds) will be charged for two seats at the time of the flight
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, you will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
- There is a minimum of people required to operate in languages that are not English or Spanish. If this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
Tour starts at 09:30am, please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure time.
Tour lasts for 4 hours.
What You Get
- Bilingual tour guide
- Walking tour of the Gothic Quarter
- Helicopter flight (6 minutes)
- Waterfront boat trip (Goleta or Eco Boat)
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Carrer Monthuic del Bisbe 3-5, a 1 minute walk from Barcelona Cathedral (Open in Google Maps)