Ring Making Experience In Myeongdong
Professional instructors who majored in jewelry will guide you
How about making your own priceless rings, bracelets, or necklaces as well as unforgettable memories in Myeongdong University of Rings? This is highly recommended for those who want to have their own one and only present in the world.
University of Rings is unique crafts café where you can make 99.99% silver rings, bracelets, or necklaces by yourself.
Since instructors majored in jewelry-craft, you can make rings by yourself and have one and only special present under the professional guide. A custom-made ring will remind you of all the memories in Korea from now on! It is very popular with couples because they can make rings more valuable and special than ordinary rings bought in stores.
- Make priceless gifts for your loved ones!
- You can select one among a variety of designs prepared in store!
- Carve your loved one’s name and give it to the person!
Mon, Tues, Thurs-Sun: 10:30~21:00
Ring Making Procedure
It takes about 2 hours and 30 minutes to 3 hours.
- Select design
- Fill in the application form
- Size Check
- Create a shape
- Bet light
- Cubic setting
What You Get
- Making Silver Ring 2.5mm Width
On site Add-on options:
- Laser Engrave 5,000 KRW / 1 Person
- Cubic Setting 10,000 KRW / 1 Person
- Birth Rock Setting 20,000 KRW / 1 Person
- Diamond Setting 30,000 KRW / 1 Person
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
4F, 52, Myeongdong 2-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea