Minsok Korean Folk Village with Uiwang Rail Bike Day Tour
Living museum of traditional life
If you are looking for something fun and educational, a place where you can relax while gaining more knowledge about Korea, then this Korean Folk Village shuttle bus package is the perfect day tour for you! This tour not only allows you to learn more about the old time of Korea through exhibitions and various activities at Korean Folk Village.
Minsok Korean Folk Village (KFV): Living museum of traditional life
The village introduces traditional culture from the late Joseon period through cultural classes, traditional performances such as tightrope walking, traditional music and many more.
✓ Full of special performances
✓ Plenty of hands-on experiences
✓ Funny and unique individuals who travelled from the past
Gyeonggi Uiwang Rail bike
Enjoy the beautiful scenery pedalling along the lake! Get on this rail bike, and the rail bike takes care of the rest. This 4.3 kilometer-long journey offers you a super relaxing time with a beautiful open view of Wangsong Lake, the largest bird sanctuary in the Seoul metropolitan area.
Folk Village + Uiwang Rail bike (Mon, Thu)
Depart from Hongdae
Depart from Myeongdong
Depart from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
Arrive at Folk Village
Leave for Uiwang RailBike
Arrive at Uiwang Railbike
Leave for Seoul
Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
Arrive at Myeongdong Station
Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station
What You Get
- English- and Chinese-speaking tour staff
- Round trip shuttle bus
- Admission tickets to all desinations
- Meals, drinks
- Guide commentary
- Infants (0-35 months): Free of charge only when they do not occupy their own seat on the shuttle bus. Please inform the tour operator after booking. (Contact number will be in your voucher.) if you have infants.
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified before tour departure via e-mail. OR In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7calendar days before the tour date.
How to Get There
- Hongik Univ. Station Exit
- Myeongdong Station Exit 2
- Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
- Staff or driver will be wearing a badge with this logo.
- Stand right outside the exit. DO NOT walk around looking for the bus as it would be easier for the guides to identify you.