K-school Uniform Rental On Jamsil
Dress up looking like a real Korean high school student and take a look at Seoul!
Korea's unique school uniform that can be found at K-School Uniform. Experience something new by wearing the clean and simple Korean school uniform that you have seen in dramas and movies. The most desirable dress codes to visit Lotte World, Everland, and Seoul Land! Visit K-School Uniform to experience Korea without regret.
What You Get
- Top (Shirt, Vest)
- Bottom (Skirt or Pants)
- Neck Tie x1
- JanSport Backpack
- Jacket (if the option is selected)
School Uniform Sizes
- Female : Top XS(65) ~ 4XL(120) / Bottom XS(23inch)~ 4XL(40inch)
- Male : Top/Bottom XS ~ 4XL
- You will have to leave your passport with the staff when renting the uniform. Please bring along the passport with you when visiting the store and incase you forget the passport, you will have to make a deposit of 50,000won(KRW).
- If you lose or damage the uniform, you will be charged for the fee on-site. So please make sure to take care of it!
- This product is still available even when accompanied by Koreans. Koreans will need to bring their ID with them and a deposit of 10,000won must be paid.
- Please make sure to return the uniform within the time limit. Overtime will be charged on-site.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
#24, L2, Galleria Palace, 40 Jamsil-dong, Songpa-gu, Seoul
Subway Line Number 2, Jamsil Station Exit 4 → Walk straight until you reach Lotte Department Car Park entrance → If you pass the car park entrance, you will see the Galleria Palace Building. Head up to the 2nd floor.