You can experience the recording process of K-Pop singers with the same sound recording technique as the K-pop singers
Enjoy a special day as a K-pop star for just an hour. With the same sound recording technique as the K-pop singers, you can experience the recording process of K-Pop singers.
King Studio is a recording studio, which is located in Apgujeong station, and is the studio where K-pop famous singers like Park, Hyo-Shin, Sung, Si Kyung, Tei, VIXX, Seo, In-Guk, and Jung Eun Ji come for their own recording! Experience K-Pop recording with K-pop stars’ used a microphone and even make self music video all at once!
Recording Experience Gold/Diamond Package
- This option is recommended for those who want to sing their own K-POP songs and create their own music source. A professional teacher kindly teaches you the pronunciation, sound and rhythm, and makes it a perfect song through recorded music source tuning!
KPOP Group Recording
- This is an option to record only a few verses of the one song like a K-POP Idol! Recommend this option to you, if you want to sing the song with a friend or if you are uncomfortable with recording a whole song alone.
KPOP Making Class
- 2 hours group experience where every participant can experience recording and editing, as well as music videos through theories and practices by singers, producers, and engineers.
- Mondays : BTS - Boy With Luv
- Tuesdays : BLACKPINK - Playing with fire
- Wednesdays : CHUNG HA - Gotta Go
- Thursdays : TWICE - Like a Fool
- Fridays : JENNIE - Solo
Minimum Pax / Maximum Pax
- Recording Experience : 1 person /3 people
- KPOP IDOL Group Experience: 2 people/6 people
- KPOP Making Class : 1 person /6 people
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
B1, 14, Eonju-ro 153-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul (Korean Address : 서울시 강남구 언주로 153길 14 B1)