E-Land Lunch Cruise
You can enjoy a romantic buffet on a luxurious cruise
Make special memories of enjoying the open Riverview and high-end ship buffet together!
Enjoy a luxurious meal on the Han River in Seoul, which is famous for its beauty. You can enjoy the beautiful scenery and eat 30 menus prepared by the chief chef with 30 years of experience. Enjoy a romantic buffet on a luxurious cruise while enjoying the night view and sightseeing in Seoul. It's a very popular buffet cruise for boyfriend and girlfriend, couples who have celebrated their anniversary in Korea, so please make a reservation quickly!
Cruise course: Yeouido – Seongsan Bridge - Yeouido
Operation hours: 12:00 ~ 13:30 (90 minutes)
What You Get
- Cruise Boarding Pass
- Lunch Buffet
Things to note:
- Please prepare Passport in advance of boarding
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the boarding to fill out the boarding report.
- Cancel / Change of reservation on the reserved date is not available.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Ticket Office location: Get off of Exit 3 of Yeouinaru Station (Subway line 5) and go down to Han River Park → Go inside of CU convenience store at E-land Cruise Terminal 1