Enjoy the beautiful nature of Jeju Island in a most exciting way with Zipline Jeju!
Zipline Jeju, located within a green tea theme park called Daheeyeon, offers a thrilling zipline experience through 4 different-themed zipline courses to complete in 25 minutes. It is a family-friendly attraction you can enjoy all year round.
Course 1: Cedar Tree Forest (Length 171m)
Course 2: Across the Green Tea (Length 174m)
Course 3: Over the Pond (Length 52m)
Course 4: Horizon with the Sea (Length 223m)
Daily: 9:00am - 6:30pm
Last admission: 6:00pm
What You Get
- Zipline Jeju ticket
- Entrance fee for Daheeyeon
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
117 Seongyo-ro, Jochon-eup, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, South Korea
제주특별자치도 제주시 조천읍 선교로 117