Secret Of Shadow Show
Watch a epic show that showcases interaction with real dancers and shadows!
The Secret of Shadow tells a fairy tale story using the shadows of human bodies behind the screen. The show consists of five chapters, including the history of Jeju Island and the life of locals. The show starts by demonstrating how Jeju Island was formed and ends with a shadow performance in which the audience can participate in dancing along with the performers. You will also be touched by the love of the female divers called Haenyeo, legends who are truly unique to Jeju Island.
Daily: 10:00am/ 3:00pm/ 5:00pm
What You Get
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Haean-dong, Cheju, South Korea