Jeju Sheep Farm
Get friendly with fascinating animals at the scenic Jeju Sheep Farm!
Escape from the concrete jungle to the peaceful sheep farm in Jeju Island. This activity provides a rare opportunity for you to interact with animals that are hard to come by in the city. Experience rural life to the fullest by being amongst various farm animals such as sheep, goats, pigs, horses, deer and more. Pet and feed the cute creatures and leave the farm with a full heart!
Tuesday - Sundays : 10:00am - 06:00pm
Last admission: 05:00pm
What You Get
- Personal Expense
- Carrots for feeding (1000 won per cup)
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
289-13 Dochidol-gil, Aewol-eup, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, South Korea