Jeju Mini Land
Take pictures with world-famous architectures in miniatures!
Visit Mini Land and marvel at the wonderful miniatures of famous architectures around the world such as the Eiffel Tower, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Tower Bridge, Osaka Castle and the White House. You can also see some well-known Korean landmarks like Bulguksa Temple in Gyeongju and Cheongwadae (the Blue House) in Seoul. Indoor exhibition halls are also a lot of fun as you can enjoy fun mirror tricks, 3D line arts and more.
Daily: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Last admission: 5:00pm
What You Get
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
606 Bijarim-ro, Jochon-eup, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, South Korea