Jeju Marine Park
Explore the wonder of Jeju Island's ocean and become friends with dolphins!
Jeju Marine Park is the only place in Korea where you can have close interactions with dolphins. You can feed them like a trainer and a dolphin will let you hold its fin so that you can swim together. If you’re lucky enough, you will be even able to hear dolphins' songs in the water! Jeju Marine Park is more than a just dolphinarium; it will complete your adventure with a miniature version of Jeju’s pristine ocean, 3D photo zone, and various activities. Spend some magical times with dolphins and learn more about Jeju's deep blue sea!
Daily: 09:30am - 06:30pm
Last Admission: 05:00pm
Dolphone swimming: 10:00/11:00/12:00/14:00/15:00/16:00/17:00
What You Get
- Entrance ticket
- Dolphin Swimming (If this option is selected)
- Personal Expense
What to Bring (Dolphin Swimming)
- Extra Clothes
- Personal Toiletries
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
825 Hwasun-ri, Andeok-myeon, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do, South Korea