Gomang Fishing In Seogwipo
Unveil the lives of Jeju locals by experienceing their own way of fishing.
Gomangs(the word in Jeju dialect for ‘holes’) found between boulders on the seashore have been a special source of food for many Jeju locals. As the tides go out, fish tend to hide in the Gomang, allowing the locals to easily catch their fish by simply sticking a bamboo pole down it. Join these locals in their distinct way of life by trying out gomang fishing for yourself at the sea of Seogwipo and immerse deeper into the authentic Jeju life by cooking and tasting the fish you have caught on the spot, just like the locals have done over decades. After fishing, enjoy a Jeju black pork barbecue that will entice your taste buds!
What You Get
- Gomang Fishing Experience
- Gomang Fishing Equipment
- Fish and Jeju black pork barbecue
- Personal Expense
What to bring:
- Swimming suits/shorts
- Extra Clothes
- Beach Towel
- Comfortable shoes/ trainers/aqua shoes
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Jungmun Football Stadium Parking Lot in Seogwipo