Yeongjongdo Seaside Rail Bike
Pedal along the beautiful seaside of Yeongjong Island!
Located in Incheon, Yeongjong Island is a lovely island that boasts pristine ocean views of the West Sea. Hop on a rail bike and spend romantic day of feeling the cool ocean breeze and listening to the relaxing waves! This 5.6 kilometer-long rail biking experience zips you through fantastic seaside views of the sprawling ocean, a look at Incheon Bridge, a glance of Wolmido's amusement park, and more! This park is slightly different from other rail bike places in Korea due to its location beside the ocean and its artificial structures built inside, such as manmade waterfalls and rock formations.
9:00am-6:00pm (The last running rail bike will be at 5:00pm)
What You Get
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
75 Gueup-ro, Jung-gu, Incheon (인천광역시 중구 구읍로 75)