Gyeongju Cherry Blossom Festival Day Tour From Daegu
Visit the Gyeongju Cherry Blossom from Daegu
Gyeongju Cherry Blossom Festival itself is based across from the bus terminal along one of the magnificent streets of cherry blossoms. There are many stalls full of traditional food, souvenirs and even trinkets from other countries and cultures too. Music, entertainment, arts and crafts are all available to visitors and many families enjoy walking through each stall having a look.
8:20am Depart from Banwoldang Station Exit 21
8:50am Depart from Dongdaegu Station Exit 3
10:10am ~ 12:40pm Bomun Tourist Complex Tour (including lunch time)
1:00pm ~ 3:30pm Gyeongju Historic Areas(Daereungwon Tomb Complex)
3:30pm Leave for Daegu
4:30pm Arrive at Banwoldang Station
5:00pm Arrive at Dongdaegu Station
What You Get
- Bread and water
- English and Chinese Speaking Staff
- Travel Insurance
- Other personal expenses
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You may present either a printed or mobile voucher to the staff at the meeting point of the tour.
Staff or driver will be wearing a badge with this logo as shown above. Please meet the staff at the designated exit.