Universal Studios Singapore™ Express Pass Weekend
Enjoy unlimited skip-the-line entry to 24+ attractions with your Universal Studios Singapore Express Pass!
If you’re going on a trip to Singapore and looking to spend some quality time with your family and friends at Universal Studios Singapore™ without having to go through the hassles of lining up to enter its numerous facilities and features, then you’re in luck! The Universal Studios Singapore™ Express Pass will grant you skip-the-line access to many of the park’s cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on blockbuster films and acclaimed television shows, such as Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN™, Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase™, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure™, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure™, and Puss In Boots’ Giant Journey™!
What You Get
The express pass that you have purchased is meant for use for Fridays to Sundays, and only valid on your specific selected date.
PLEASE NOTE: You will have to purchase Universal Studios Singapore™ tickets before purchasing the Express Pass
You may purchase your USS entrance tickets here: https://attractions.changirecommends.com/singapore/all/universal-studios-singapore
Terms and Conditions
- The express pass voucher will be emailed to your designated email inbox by the next working day.
- This e-voucher is ONLY for confirmation of purchase. Do not present the e-voucher at the attraction.
- The express pass alone does not give you entry into Universal Studios Singapore.
- Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations.
- Get to skip the queue and enjoy unlimited fast entry to 24+ attractions with your Universal Studios Singapore Express Pass!
- Save time and instantly experience all that Universal Studios Singapore has to offer
How to Get There
- By Sentosa Express: Ride the Sentosa Express to Waterfront Station. It's a short walk from there
- By MRT: Take the MRT Line NE1 or CC29 to Harbourfront Station. It's a short walk from there
- By public bus: Ride Bus RWS8, 188R, or 963R to Universal Studios Singapore