Universal Studios Singapore (1-Day Pass)
Enjoy S$15 OFF all Singapore attractions, activities, and tours with a promo code "GTFEB15" with a min. spend of S$180. Explore Singapore's best attractions with Changi Recommends today!
Universal Studios Singapore™ is Southeast Asia’s Only Hollywood Movie Theme Park that features 24 rides, shows and attractions in seven themed zones, 18 of them original or adapted for Singapore.The theme park boasts a collection of many world firsts: the world’s first Far Far Away Castle from the world of Shrek, the world’s first Madagascar theme park ride, the world’s first TRANSFORMERS attraction and many more.
Guests can also immerse in a celebratory atmosphere with the Hollywood Dreams parade, which features amazingly detailed floats, special effects, a custom musical score and fan-favourite characters alongside a colourful cast of over 100 performers.
For more information, please visit Universal Studios Singapore.
Skip a Queue to Must-Try Attractions with Express Pass
Enjoy unlimited skip-the-line entry to 24+ attractions with your Universal Studios Singapore Express Pass for weekday and weekend.
Enjoy More Discount with a Combo Deal!
Enjoy More of Singapore Without Worrying About Your Luggage
Get your luggage delivered between Singapore Changi Airport and Hotel with Changi Luggage Delivery. Enjoy up to 40% off when you book early!
What You Get
One-day admission ticket to Universal Studios Singapore™
13 years old to 59 years old
4 years old to 12 years old
60 years old and above
Resorts World Sentosa
Address: 8 Sentosa Gateway Sentosa Island
Terms and Conditions
- Please present the voucher to redeem physical ticket at Changi Recommends Counters at Changi Airport (before proceeding to the attraction) for Gardens By The Bay (Admission to Flower Dome and Cloud Forest) + Universal Studios Singapore Combo.
- For Universal Studios Singapore, please present your voucher at Resorts World Sentosa Ticketing counter to collect your tickets.
- Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
- Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
- This voucher cannot be used for more than one transaction.
- Any alteration(s) on the voucher will not be accepted.
- Voucher expires 90 days from date of purchase.
- Please bring along your Passport and Original Credit card for verify purposes.
- Company reserves the right to refuse the vouchers.
- “Tickets are valid for tourist only”
- Can be used on weekday, weekend and public holiday
- Free admission for children 3 years old and below
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations.
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS, UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SINGAPORE, RIDE THE MOVIES, Universal Globe logo, and all Universal elements and related indicia TM & © 2018 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.
Jurassic Park TM & © Universal Studios/Amblin Entertainment. All rights reserved. Shrek, Puss In Boots and all DreamWorks Animation elements © 2018 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C. All Rights Reserved. TRANSFORMERS and its logo and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. © 2018 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. © 2018 DreamWorks L.L.C. and Paramount Pictures Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Battlestar Galactica TM Universal Studios & © 2018 Universal Cable Productions LLC. All rights reserved. Sesame Street ® and associated characters, trademarks and design elements are owned and licensed by Sesame Workshop. © 2018 Sesame Workshop. All rights reserved. Despicable Me and related characters are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved. UNIVERSAL STUDIOS, UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SINGAPORE, RIDE THE MOVIES, Universal Globe logo, and all Universal elements and related indicia TM & © 2018 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.
Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies™ at Universal Studios Singapore™. Experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including TRANSFORMERS The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Revenge of the Mummy™, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure™, and more!
- Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™
- TRANSFORMERS The Ride : The Ultimate 3D Battle
- Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure™
- Meet and Greet your favourite characters
How to Get There
Resorts World Sentosa is a mere 10 minutes from Singapore’s Central Business District, and is easily accessible via reliable, convenient and extremely affordable modes of transportation. Find out detailed information on how to get to Universal Studios Singapore™ below.
By Mass Rapid Transport (MRT)
Take to Harbourfront Station (North East Line, CC229). From there, you may take any of the following transportation:
- Sentosa Express - Go to the 3rd level (Lobby L) of VivoCity shopping mall to transfer to Sentosa Express to enter Resorts World Sentosa. Alight at Waterfront Station. A flat fee of S$3.50 applies.
- RWS8 - Proceed to the bus stop either outside VivoCity or Merrill Lynch Harbourfront. For a flat fee of S$2.00, guests will alight at Resorts World Sentosa.
Take any of the buses below, alight in front of VivoCity and hop on to RWS8. Bus numbers: 65, 80, 93, 188, 855, 10, 30, 97, 100