Singapore River Cruise Experience
Explore the history of Singapore via taking Singapore River Cruise. Embark on a scenic 40-minute river cruise through the city center.
Embark on a scenic 40-minute river cruise through the Singapore city center.
• Enjoy a relaxing ride on an electric bumboat with indoor and outdoor seats available.
• See all the must-see highlights of Singapore on a single 40 minute boat cruise.
• Discover the rich history behind the sites along the river including Raffles Landing Site, The Merlion, The Esplanade, Marina Bay Sands and more!
• View the modern skyscrapers of the Central Business District and Marina Bay and the colorful traditional shophouses of Clarke Quay and Boat Quay.
• Hop off at any jetty along the cruise route and continue your exploration journey on foot!
Opening Hours: 9:00am - 11:00pm daily (boat departs every 30 minutes)
*Note: last boat departs at 10:30pm
What You Get
40-minute of Singapore River Cruise experience
Please present your voucher at Clarke Quay Jetty River Cruise ticketing counter.
Terms and Conditions
- Voucher is valid for 90 days upon purchase.
- Please present your voucher at Clarke Quay Jetty River Cruise ticketing counter before entry.
- No refunds and/or cancellations will be entertained.
How to Get There
Address: 3E River Valley Road (beside G-Max Reverse Bungy), Singapore 179024
Take Bus 51, 143, 174, 174e, or 186 to Central Square and walk to 30 Merchant Road.
Take the MRT to Clarke Quay Station and walk over to 30 Merchant Road