The National Museum of Singapore is the nation's oldest museum that seeks to inspire with stories of Singapore and the world. Its history dates back to 1849, when it opened on Stamford Road as the Raffles Library and Museum.
10am to 7pm daily
- Valid for 90 days from date of purchase
- Please print out this voucher for use
- Please present your voucher at the ticketing counter before entry
- NO REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS WILL BE ENTERTAINED
- If your voucher does not work, please contact +65 67011185 (CALL) or +65 93751143 (WHATSAPP ONLY). Other questions such as opening hours will not be entertained.
93 Stamford Rd, Singapore 178897