Canopy Bridge at Jewel Changi Airport
The 50m-long Canopy Bridge at Jewel Changi Airport connects the two food and beverage zones on the top level of Jewel and offers the perfect vantage point for admiring the Rain Vortex and Forest Valley.
Suspended 23m above ground level, the 50m-long Canopy Bridge connects the two food and beverage zones on the top level of Jewel and offers the perfect vantage point for admiring the Rain Vortex and Forest Valley. With a misting effect and the added thrill of a glass-panelled flooring in the mid-section of the bridge, visitors will experience the sensation of walking amongst the “clouds”.
Luggage and wheeled bags are not allowed for safety reasons. Free your time to explore more of Jewel Changi Airport without the hassle of carrying your luggage around with Changi Luggage Delivery.
- Pants or shorts
- Comfortable covered shoes
10:00AM - 10:00PM
What You Get
- Adult: 13 - 59 years old
- Child: 3 - 12 years old
- Senior: 60 years old and above
All Child ticket holders must be accompanied by a paying Adult.
Terms and Conditions
- Please present the e-voucher to collect your ticketat Changi Recommends counters at Arrival Hall in Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 1,2,3, or 4.
- The e-voucher is ONLY accepted at Changi Recommends. Do not present the e-voucher at the attraction.
- Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
- The e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash and used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Valid 90 days from date of purchase
- Any alteration(s) on the-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations.
- Free admission for child below 3 years old
- Child Ticket: Aged 3 to 12 years old
How to Get There
Level 5 at Jewel Changi Airport