Immerse yourself in Singapore's unique and vibrant culture as you go on a daytime tour of the Tiger Brewery. Home to Singapore's iconic, homegrown brand, Tiger Beer, you'll be able to witness every step of the 500-hour brewing process! Meet up with your guide and group at the brewery, then proceed to the Visitor Center, where you will learn how the local beer received international acclaim in 80 years. Head inside the Brew House, which showcases every step and all the ingredients required for a batch of Tiger Beer. Watch as water, malt,hops, and yeast undergo milling, mashing, boiling, and fermentation, before they are stored and filtered. At the Packaging Gallery, get an up close view of how the beers are individually packed and set up for distribution. Visitors will observe a beer-tapping demonstration, before they try out tapping their very own beer! The last stop of the tour is the Tiger Tavern, a retro-style bar decorated in wood and leather, where you can try an assortment of some of the best and freshest beer in the world, including ABC, Anchor, Archipelago Brewery, Baron's Strong Brew, Guinness, Heineken, and Tiger. Make sure to stop by the Tiger Den to purchase some awesome souvenirs like t-shirts, the Tiger Beer shuttle, and a limited-edition Tiger figurine!
Tuesdays to Sundays, 1pm-5pm hourly
- Valid for 90 days from date of purchase
- Please print out this voucher for use
- Please present your voucher at the ticketing counter before entry
- NO REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS WILL BE ENTERTAINED
- If your voucher does not work, please contact +65 67011185 (CALL) or +65 93751143 (WHATSAPP ONLY). Other questions such as opening hours will not be entertained.
459 Jln Ahmad Ibrahim, Singapore 639934