Waitomo Lost World All Day Epic Adventure
The 100m free-hanging abseil will astound you, but that's only the beginning.
Abseil 100 metres down into Lost World and explore the Mangapu Streamway. Abseil into this amazing cavern exactly as per the Lost World 4 hour option, but this time wearing a wetsuit. Once down, enjoy a packed lunch while you take in the splendor of the main cavern, before spending the rest of the day walking, wading, swimming, jumping, clambering, climbing and navigating your way through the gigantic streamway passages. Ultimately, you emerge from the base of a cliff into the colours and aroma of luxuriant native forest.
Head back across the farmland to the Hut for a well-earned hot shower. Thereafter, enjoy a BBQ dinner cooked by your guides, and savour both the food and the satisfaction of a great day.
- Your packing list should include the following: swimwear, long thick socks (for bush walking), towel and toiletries for a shower afterwards
- Children aged 14 and below are not permitted on this tour; all children must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 and above at all times
Tour commences at 1030hrs daily, except 25 December (Christmas Day) and 1 January (New Year's Day)
What You Get
- Approximately 7 to 9 hours in the Lost World
- Glowworm display
- Lunch and dinner
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Other personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Waitomo Adventure Ltd
1227 Waitomo Valley Road, Waitomo 3977, New Zealand