ZORB Rotorua - Two Ride Combo
We know that one ride is not enough on those exhilarating tracks. Get two rides with this value combo!
Get in a giant inflatable ball and roll down both Sidewinder and Straight ZORB Rotorua tracks.
The world's longest track. Slide in 40 litres of water (cool in the summer and warm in the winter) and speed up on the straights before riding up the sides of the six massive corners. From the inside of your ball, you never know what is coming next on the twistiest track in the world!
This is the operator's most popular ride year-round. Superman dive into the ball on your own or have one, two or three friends in there together as you slip, slide and laugh your way down the 250m long slope in 40 litres of water (cool in the summer and warm in the winter). For the competitive individuals, you have the option of racing your family and friends down the dual tracks. If you have the skills, try to stay upright and run all the way straight down the hill!
- Relax in the hot tubs before getting changed in heated changing rooms either after your ride, or before your next ride!
- Please be informed that this is a per person package and rides cannot be shared
- DRYGO is weather dependent and is not available in the warmer Summer months as it can get very hot inside the ball
- Please be informed that the maximum weight per person is 125kg and the maximum combined weight per inflatable ball is 210kg
- For more information on the different tracks available, please click here
0900 - 1700 hrs daily, except Christmas Day
What You Get
- Sidewinder and Straight Tracks for one person (no sharing allowed)
- Hotel transfers and transportation
- Souvenir photographs and videos
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your ride.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
525 Ngongotaha Road, Fairy Springs, Rotorua
5 minutes drive North of Rotorua City Centre. Next to Skyline Rotorua, Rainbow Springs and Mitai Maori Village.