Waiheke Island Twilight Wine & Dine Tour
A great alternative to the downtown restaurant scene, Waiheke Island boasts some of the best culinary options in greater Auckland. Escape the city for ultimate dinner reservation – an evening of indulgence at two Waiheke vineyards.
Your local tour driver will meet the ferry at Matiatia Wharf, sharing the island's unique story on the scenic drive.
Wine tasting at Stonyridge Vineyard - Nestled in a beautiful valley of olive trees and vines, Stonyridge is one of the most romantic and exotic venues in the greater Auckland area. Known for their Cabernet blends, Stonyridge also has a wonderful cafe menu, featuring fresh, locally-sourced ingredients.
Batch Winery tour and wine tasting - The highest-altitude vineyard on Waiheke Island, Batch offers incredible 360-degree views - from Coromandel to the Sky Tower. On the winery tour, you'll learn about Batch's gravity-fed wine production, plus sample their best batches.
Dinner at Thomas' Bach - Watch the sunset from Batch Winery's restaurant, before tucking into a seasonal two-course dinner. Thomas' Bach serves vintage Kiwi dishes with a modern flair and locally-sourced ingredients.
After dinner, take in Auckland's glittering skyline as you sail back to the city.
- Please be informed that vineyards on this tour may change without prior notice
- Participants must be age 18 and above; children aged 16 and above may also attend, so long as they are accompanied by their parent or guardian
- Please be informed that to purchase or consume alcohol, a passport is required as proof of ID
Tour operates during Summer only from Wednesday to Sunday, except for Christmas Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday and ANZAC Day.
Tour departs at 1630hrs - please allow at least 5 hours for the entire experience.
What You Get
- Return ferry transfers to Waiheke Island from Auckland city
- Visit to two different wineries, complete with tastings and vineyard tour
- Relaxed, locally sourced dinner featuring seasonal dishes and a glass of wine
- Hotel transfers
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher to the tour operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
99 Quay Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand