Velocity Valley & Polynesian Spa Combo (Standard Package)
This package is the best way to unwind and relax after an adrenaline packed afternoon.
Start your day at Velocity Valley, complete one adrenalide Adventure Ride oif your choice choosing from Shweeb, Freefall Xtreme, Agrojet & Swoop, then take your voucher to Polynesian Spa for your relaxing wind down.
Choose from 4 exhilarating rides:
- Swoop - 40m high Swoop giant sky swing
- Agrojet - NZ's fastest jet sprint experience - equivalent to a Ferrari on water
- Shweeb Racer - world's only human-powered monorail racetrack
- Freefall Xtreme - "no-strings-attached" body flying experience
Please be informed that rider restrictions for each ride are as follows:
- Swoop - Minimum height of 1 metre
- Agrojet - Minimum height of 1 metre
- Shweeb Racer - Minimum height of 1.3 metres & maximum height of 2 metres
- Freefall Xtreme - Minimum weight of 25kg
*All riders under the age of 15 years old require parental consent.
Relax and rejuvenate in the Pavilion Pools, reserved for adults and young adults 12 and over, with calming hot pools, a beautiful reflexology walk and a deep pool to allow for a swim. Polynesian Spa’s geothermal hot mineral waters are sourced from two natural springs and feed into 28 hot mineral pools. The slightly acidic Priest Spring waters relieve tired muscles, aches and pains while the alkaline waters of the Rachel Spring nourish the skin.
- Adult swimsuits and swimming shorts can be hired for $6, with a $5 refundable deposit once returned, or purchased at the Spa Essentials Shop
0900 - 1700 hrs daily
The timeslot selected at time of booking is for your activity at Velocity Valley.
0800 - 2300 hrs daily, with last entry at 2215hrs
*Selected facilities or amenities close at 1900hrs. Please check on-site.
What You Get
- 1 Ride package with Velocity Valley (select 1 Activity from Shweeb, Freefall Xtreme, Agrojet & Swoop)
- Admission for one person into Pavilion Pools at Polynesian Spa
- Eight mineral hot pools - five alkaline, three acidic
- Reflexology walk to stimulate pressure points in your feet that correspond to major body areas
- Spacious changing rooms and showers with private cubicle options
- Hotel transfers and transformation to and from both attractions
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your printed voucher at Velocity Valley on the day of your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
1335 Paradise Valley Road, Ngongotaha, Rotorua 3040, New Zealand
The attraction provides complimentary shuttle service from all Rotorua central locations, including hotels, motels, backpackers and holiday parks. This shuttle runs ond emand; please contact the reception at +64 7 357 4747 or 0800 949 888 to book in your transfer should you require it.
If you prefer to self drive, the attraction is only 9 to 10 minutes drive from the CBD.
1000 Hinemoa Street, Rotorua, New Zealand