Rotorua's Original Canopy Tour
New Zealand’s must do zipline Rotorua eco-adventure.
Journey deep into ancient native forest in small groups of up to 10 people and experience New Zealand like it once was from the top of the forest canopy. Your amazing Kiwi guides will lead your personal and unforgettable adventure. They are highly trained to keep you safe, make you smile, teach you amazing things and create memories that last you a lifetime. They will even hold your hand if required!
- To complete your booking, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order Number and Accommodation details in Rotorua
- For more information on your Canopy Tour route, please click here
- Please be informed that children aged 5 and below cannot participate in this activity due to safety reasons
- Maximum weight for participation is 120kg. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us if you are bringing along any children that weigh less than 35kg
- Please be informed that participants need to wear covered shoes that are suitable for outdoor sports, and warm clothing. In the event of rainy weather, the tour operators will provide rainproof jackets
0930hrs, 1015hrs, 1315hrs, 1400hrs daily
What You Get
- 3-hour adventure ziplining
- 6 ziplines
- 2 swingbridges
- Complimentary photographs
- Complimentary accommodation transfers from central Rotorua
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present your voucher to the operator on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences are subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be provided to customers under the following circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of latecomers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be entertained
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon completion of purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
147 Fairy Springs Road, Fairy Springs, Rotorua 3015, New Zealand
You will be picked up at your central Rotorua accommodation by the operators on the day of your tour.